I used fsuipc4 and fsnavigator in fs2004. seeing how fsnavigator is not available yet for fsx I am wondering if it makes sense to buy fsuipc4. How do people out there use fsuipc4 and are there any outstanding add-ons that use fsuipc4?
2 Answers
psalm10720 wrote:
I used fsuipc4 and fsnavigator in fs2004. seeing how fsnavigator is not available yet for fsx I am wondering if it makes sense to buy fsuipc4.
Since you already own FSUIPC 4 -- why would you consider to buy a second copy of the same version?
I have ver three not four. sorry for the typo.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain