ANYONE HAD THIS HAPPEN !!!!!!INSTALL INTERUPTED .......

TODENFORCE Guest

hi please can anyone tell me if they have had the same error as me.when the 2nd disk is all but finished loading it displays a message"the wizard was interupted before microsoft flight sim x could be completely installed.the system has not been modified"

i've tried all the amswers to everyone elses problems but to no avail.is my error the same as anyone else???

please let me know,and ill be sure to try whatever it takes(all but a complete re-install of xp) to get this annoying problem fixed.

regards

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Qantas_here_I_come Trainee

ive never heard of that before make sure you've done a virus scan on your computer before you try again

goldnrodgraphix Guest

ive done the install many ways, new account,clean boot,add and remove and differnt drives. let me know if there is a fix

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

As long as you have SP1 and SP2 and all the Windows updates it should load.
If you are willing to do a clean install of Windows then do it and it'll work.
Load FSX before you load anything else.

Radar

TDCook Guest

bought fsx today having same issue. any fix?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...