Pro Member Trainee
Michael Judah (compilots) Trainee

Ok.

ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Guest wrote:

I have managed to do loop to loops in a C172 and it was fun 🙂

Now try it with the realism settings at maximum. Using non-acrobatic aircraft for such things, indicates a (Dare I say it?) childish approach to flying.

Guest Guest

Just tryed it with the realism settings on max and aircarft stress damage on

and guess what IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also like flying the jets upside down

I'm like yeppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeee 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain

It appears there are now three types of people who use FS. Those who think it's a simultaor. Those who think it's a game. And finally, those who think it's a toy. 🙄

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (mattdean) First Officer

Don't forget to tidy up your train set before you go to bed.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Can we please let people have their opinions without being sarcastic to them?... ❗

Guest Guest

mattdean wrote:

Don't forget to tidy up your train set before you go to bed.

I would do, but I only borrowed it off ya 😂 😂 😂

Guest Guest

CrashGordon wrote:

It appears there are now three types of people who use FS. Those who think it's a simultaor. Those who think it's a game. And finally, those who think it's a toy. 🙄

Its suppose to be realistic is'nt it? So its a simulation of aerobatics too 🙂 so much fun in the little cessna.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

As long as your having fun then it's well worth the $, go for it.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Michael Judah (compilots) Trainee

Hay guys jokes aside... it is possible to loop a non reinforced Cessna... and I am talking out of real life experience. Thought I would never do that again after checking the plane on the ground after landing. I found a few pins missing at the root of the wings. Never try it!!! 😎

Can we please let people have their opinions without being sarcastic to them?...

I agree with the non sarcasm remarks.. live and let die.. let people express their opinions... it's a free world (most of it) and a free forum.

Regards
Mike

Pro Member First Officer

I would do, but I only borrowed it off ya

Seriously, how old are you?

"I know you are, you said you are but what am I?"

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

Its a simulation of wheeeeeeeeeeee, ok? 🙂

😎

Pro Member First Officer

😂

Meh I'm not really too fussed, I just like to humour the kid guests 😀

As long as he is enjoying his 60 quid roller coaster simulation I'm game...

Guest Guest

mattdean wrote:

I would do, but I only borrowed it off ya

Seriously, how old are you?

"I know you are, you said you are but what am I?"

Cheer up might never happen

Guest Guest

Flying a cessna under a bridge is also fun

🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

Pro Member First Officer

Well, I do admit, that is fun 🙂

Guest Guest

Would of cost me more to do it for real and I can't be harmed in a Sim 😀

I take the cessna 172 up then dive and do a cool loop to loop then make an impressive cockscrew after.

So much fun 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Flying is boring, but this makes the game more interesting

Also no where else can you watch a 747 do some cool manuevors

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

😂 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member First Officer
CaptDennison First Officer

You all need to get a grip.

I personally and done a loop in a C-172--its a risk!
You can easily overstress the aircraft on the bottom end of the loop due to airspeed and g forces.
However it can be done. Same as rolls, immelmans, etc
You are all jumping the guy over doing a loop--remember the PRO pilot who Rolled a 707?
Bob Hoover did things in a stock twin, that shouldnt have been done either.

I have seen a B1B bomber do a flyby real low, go to full burners on the pass, nose up to vertical , and wingover the top near stall--it can be done

BUT BE AWARE--just because you can do something in the sim, dont EVER thing you can do it real life!

Pro Member Chief Captain

CaptDennison wrote:

BUT BE AWARE--just because you can do something in the sim, dont EVER thing you can do it real life!

Don't worry, some of these posts indicate the poster doesn't have a real life. 😂

Guest Guest

CrashGordon wrote:

CaptDennison wrote:

Don't worry, some of these posts indicate the poster doesn't have a real life. 😂

Maybe you could try some loops

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Guest Guest

I have not tryed a helicopter yet, so I'm not sure if it could do a loop

I'll let you all know 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
jhausner Trainee

Lol or the guest poster is just a typical forum troll. Wink Come now you have to see that Crash. 😎

When I get home I'm trying a loop in a 747 weeeeeeeee 😂

Just kidding. Though I did install the SR-71 Blackbird plane on the web for FSX, pumped up the thrust to 80,000 per engine, turned off realism, and flew the thing to 18 million feet. Ok well not really, I flew it to 200,000 then there was no air and the plane just spun the rest of the way.

I have to admit it was quite entertaining.

Pro Member First Officer

It can only be done in MSFS because the physics in the default aircraft are and always will be a joke.

Guest Guest

Thought I'd back to you all on the helipcopter loop to loop 🙂

It did'nt go that well, but it made a cool spin 🙂

I was going
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain

jhausner wrote:

Lol or the guest poster is just a typical forum troll. Wink Come now you have to see that Crash. 😎

Actually, I figured the poster was your typical hyperactive 8 year old on a sugar rush. The stretched words were the clue.

Pro Member Trainee
starnut Trainee

Hay guys jokes aside... it is possible to loop a non reinforced Cessna... and I am talking out of real life experience. Thought I would never do that again after checking the plane on the ground after landing. I found a few pins missing at the root of the wings. Never try it!!!

Mike is right. I have never personally attempted a loop in a 172, however I witnessed a guy do it in a stock 172.
Also, what difference does it make to anyone how a person pursues a simulator. Leave the guy alone. He can fly any way he chooses. It's his game........

XLR8R Guest

CrashGordon wrote:

And those who use it for all 3 (me), but really, its fun to play around with.
Ha Ha Censored Tongue

Pro Member Trainee
Dale Evans (DoubleBounce) Trainee

The great thing about flying a sim is that you never have to pay for the ambulance ride and replacement aircraft are free.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...