Zlin Z-526 v3

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Downloaded the Zlin Z-536 v3 from this site. It comes with a self installer.

When trying to select a/c in FS9 get Error Message - 'FS9 cannot load the following file - z226_jm.gau' - then the FS9 program hangs - needs Windows Task Manager to get out by Restart.

Checked in gauges folder and the file is there.

Addressed the problem to email address in readme.txt file and got mail cannot be delivered response Evil or Very Mad

Any one else tried this a/c ❓

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

davec,
I loaded it (thanks for the full name it was easier to find) and had the same gauge problem. When the message came up I hit "OK" about 20 times until it went away.
I then went into "search" fed in "z226", the gauge came up, I deleted it and went back, flew the Zlin, all gauges showed and it is a very sweet little jobber. Nice to handle and has a GPS.
Pull back the canopy and the pilot will move his arm to rest on the side ledge, such a carefree fellow.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Thanks again radarman just going to delete that file and see if it works and to prove it -

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...