No "Taxi to Gate" options - Help?

Pro Member Trainee
deamus Trainee

Hi all,

I have been flying a few rounds of "Free Flight" using a Boeing 747-400, landing in several major airports (i.e. Los Angeles Int'l, Heathrow, Hong Kong Int'l (New)).

Everytime I touchdown on the runway, I was not given the option to contact ground, until the tower advised me to get off the runway when possible.

When contact is established with ground, I usually find myself with only 2 options - Taxi to Takeoff, or Taxi to Parking/ Fueling. When I select Taxi to Parking, I am always directed to park in general aviation.

What is it that I am not doing (or doing wrong), which results in me being denied options to Taxi to Gate?

I have checked everytime, and there were plenty of gates for Heavy available in the airport. My traffic density is set at 40%.

Help/ Advise is appreciated.

Thanks!

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Alex The Great Guest

Perhaps you've been selecting 'touch and go landing' instead of 'full stop landing', i've noticed that when i select touch and go i can't really do anything once i've landed, therefore me always selecting 'full stop'.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...