how do u soot misiles on the f136 starblade

Pro Member Trainee
exonroot Trainee

how do u shoot misiles on the f136!!!i want to cause explosions Twisted Evil. I got the upgrade and i dont know how to shoot.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Phantom63 Guest

FS is a 'civilian-only' program. Even though Microsoft makes HALO, they didn't include any weapons (or even capability) into their sims. Maybe a designer could add it as a special feature.

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

they've got some stuff like that on avsim.com

I know that there is an addon program that will allow you to add ammo onto any aircraft. It's on there somewhere

Phantom63 Guest

I know there's a new Spitfire update that simulates guns now... might be AlphaSim, they do just about everything else.

and exonroot... I didn't mean any insult by the HALO comment above. Hope you didn't think it was.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...