ATC HELP Pleaseeee help me with Freqency control.. :(

ATC HELP Guest

ok, heres the thing i can't get my mind off.
Im kind of new to the ATC role in airports, most favoured-- TNCM intl.
I work as Tower, while i have another person help me with approach, the thing that i want to know is..if a third**** person joins Tower, he cant be able to talk the pilots, and keeps telling me to change frequency.. i soo want him to be in the tower as well .. but i dont know where* or how*** to change freqency of Tower, so that the third person can be able to use ATC..
i hope some1 understands 😞 i need help in ATC.. just don't know where to go and what to do....plzz sum1 help.. how you change freqency so third person in tower can work also...
Now i hope this will help, im not sure but: Princess Juliana airport Tower Freq is: 118.70 and Approach is 128.30.
How third guy be able to play??? and how do i change when im in game so he can be able to work communications too?
THANKYOU!!!!

P.S. ShawnMiller- ATC Tower at TNCM Intl. Maybe i see you there 🙂

For now justneed help with frequency control here.. thanks

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...