glider and 737 won't take off

I'm really new at this - just got it for christmas. Why can't I get the glider and the Boeing planes to take off?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Go into the slew mode for the gliders, as for the others take a few lessons first then you should have a good idea.
Start with a small prop, don't jump right into airliners.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
to_coolguys First Officer

Yeah radar man is verymuch right..Don't jump into big jets..Fly the propellers..Otherwise you will get frustrated and jets would not be a great way to learn about flying...Fly Cessna 172 SP...and just don't go and fly directly..Take the Flying lessons from the Select Lessons....

Thanks for the help. What's slew mode? I can't find that anywhere.

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

all you've gotta do is press y.

that's when you can go to pretty much any point in the world just by moving your joystick. That's how you can do some of this stuff

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...