I am a glider pilot with approx 300 glider flights. I can not seem to master
the glider flight in tutorial 7 of fsx. As soon as the glider gets to the point
where i retract the gear the glider gets out af control and I mget a rope
break. I have never had a rope break or disconect in actual flight.
Is there a problem with the sim., my joy stick,(saitek st290) or me.
help please. Harp
1 Answers
I had a problem with that tutorial the first time too. It is not the mission, it was me. You need to make very suttle moves on the stick. Play with your sensetivity settings. You need to stay directly behind the tow plane. Can't make any abrupt moves or it will break the rope. Try staying just a tad higher than the tow plane. That seems to help with control. Good luck
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee