Can't completely remove FSX..Can't reinstall..

Broading Guest

Hi, i was wondering if anyone could help me with my problem. I have bought and install FSX a couple of weeks ago, however recently i was unable to play the game all of a sudden.. when i tries to play, i encounter this msg "Error 1721: There is a problem with this installer package. A program required for this install to complete could not be run, contact your support or package vendor."

I tried to remove it via the control panel but the same message showed up. Rolled back occured and even rolled back could not be complete as another msg pop up " Error 1603 fatal error during installation.." i therefore have to manually deleted all the files and subfiles because i can't keep it hanging there as it takes up too much harddisk space. I managed to get back about 14gb.. however it seems something or some part of fsx is still in my computer because i can;t reinstall FSX. When i insert the fsx disc, i only have the options of either repair or remove but can't perform either as error msg will pop up. What can i do now?? Does any know or can advise me??? thanks alot!!

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927007

This is all that I could find, you may have to activate by phone if the links material is no help.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...