how to remove steam FSX addons

Pro Member Trainee
sterk03 Trainee

I need to find where my purchased addons I purchased from steam when I downloaded Steam FSX and how do I remove one or more from affecting the original Steam FSX

The Steam site is confusing and support from where is confusing it seems no support from steam and its all chat or forumsĀ 

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
CodyJames21 Trainee

how to remove or add your steam add-ons to/from FSX: SE

1. Navigate to your Steam Library Home section
  2. Right Click on Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition
  3. Select Properties
  4. select DLC
  5. Either Checkmark or remove the checkmark beside the DLC you wish remove
    1. The check-marked DLC's are the ones you currently have enabled
    2. The not check-marked DLC's are the ones that areĀ not added to your FSX: SE
  6. After selecting the DLC's click update on the main page of FSX: SE

To use this fix you will have to have the steam application downloaded on your computer.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...