Addon Ground Scenery

UAL4720 Guest

Hey guys,
Im looking for an addon that would improve the overall textures of FS2004 ground scenery. I have all my airports upgraded, I just dont have anything for the land now. Anything out there that can make my scenery just stand out.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Real Enviroment is alright, some textures are great, others are over the top for me so carefull of what you install.

Landclass ground textures might be more what you are looking for, so try VOZ 1.1 from www.vistaoz.org (freeware) which has a set of textures based on Australia (which can be loaded and unloaded easily via a switcher) that look great around the whole world.

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

ground environment. It covers the entire globe and it's better than anything else i've ever tried. but don't take my word for it

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...