Okay, now that I have the Cargo Door Paradox licked....

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

Now I want to know how to open the main cargo doors on the 747-400 and other aircrafts. I was able to open all the doors and rear ramp on the C-130 a minute ago, and been trying to download a C-17 Globemaster III to try those doors (have anyone DL'd a workable model?)Here is a shot:

Note to CG modelers: can you guys design these doors to function? For instance, some passenger jets has tail ramps for crew access; a big plus when starting a sim from a cold start.....also the food service trucks that raise up its cargo bed to the main cabin for loading food supplies.....Sorry, getting ahead of myself!!!! 😛

Now, I will go fly the F-14D for a carrier landing and try to drop the tail-hook!!!

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain

Okay.....Now THIS is what I am talking about:

Doors closed......

Main door open......

Rear cargo door open....

Front cargo door opening.....

Frontcargo door opened and extended.....

There is an 787-8 that has its own ground supply team!!! too bad I couldn't get it to work on FSX.... 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Did you park in a legitimate space?

Radar

Pro Member Captain

Yes. Cargo Ramp 2 at Baltimore Washington International. There is a 787-8F that has a compliment ground supply team. Too bad I couldn't get the file to work.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...