C-130 cargo door

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

Hi. I downloaded the c130 onto fs04 and now am having trouble opening the cargo door or ramp if anyone knows how to help me or which button to push Hack please let me know! thanks.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

Flyboy92,

In other aircraft you push Shift "E" and exits open and close. I am sure about the C130...??? Sorry I haven't flown that yet.

Regards,

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

First check the read-me to see if it's possible on that download.

"Shift+E"+1" may do it, after that try it with "Shift +E"+ 2 to 6.

Better idea anyone?

Radar

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

maybe tailhook or wingfold? (you have you give those an assignment cuz fs doesn't have them default)

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

Thanks everyone i assined the tailhook command and tried it and it worked like a charm! Thanks again

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...