Hi. I downloaded the c130 onto fs04 and now am having trouble opening the cargo door or ramp if anyone knows how to help me or which button to push
please let me know! thanks.
4 Answers
Flyboy92,
In other aircraft you push Shift "E" and exits open and close. I am sure about the C130...??? Sorry I haven't flown that yet.
Regards,
First check the read-me to see if it's possible on that download.
"Shift+E"+1" may do it, after that try it with "Shift +E"+ 2 to 6.
Better idea anyone?

maybe tailhook or wingfold? (you have you give those an assignment cuz fs doesn't have them default)
Thanks everyone i assined the tailhook command and tried it and it worked like a charm! Thanks again
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain
Captain