Is there something like "cargo pilot" except for Airlines? Like we start on a small airline pilot flying local flights and we go up? That would be so mega fun!
2 Answers
www.fspassengers.com but it's for FS9 and not ready for FSX yet.

RadarMan wrote:
www.fspassengers.com but it's for FS9 and not ready for FSX yet.
holy crap that looks like SO much fun. I guess I will just have to hone my flying skills before I get that game.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain