How do I do level bombing?

dktekno Guest

I am trying the training mission in Combat Flight Simulator 3, the Level Bombing mission.

But how do I determine when I will have to release the bomb so it hits its target? How do I calculate it?

Please give me some help and advice on level bombing.

The in-game help doesn't give much help at all, so I will have to ask you, experienced users.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest

I wish I knew I have the same issue

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

What are you trying to drop bombs out of? Does it have a bomb sight? Dropping a 500 pound bomb from a P-47 is a lot different than dropping them from a B-17.

Pro Member First Officer
Dan Young (dannyboy2005) First Officer

Ahh, Just brought this game the other day, i had the same problem.

You have to sellect the bombs/ rockets then drop them.

As radarman pointed out, https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/12498/ms-cfs3-knowledge-base/

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...