Mini Joystick

I'm looking for a tiny joystick that I can carry in my computer case. I'm talking sub miniature. Does anyone know if there is such a joystick?

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
futurepilot Guest

I don`t think so. The ones I`ve seen are, well, just not small; but not too large, either. Just keep looking in stores and online and maybe you can find one, but I doubt you will find one.

Pro Member First Officer
mdaskalos First Officer

Your best bet might be the smallest, no-frills gamepad controller you can find.

mdaskalos

Pro Member Trainee
btaylor147 Trainee

I use the XBOX 360 controller. You may want to give it a try!

http://www.saitekusa.com/usa/prod/st90.htm

Saitek has this one with foldable legs.

I hope it helps.

Pro Member Trainee
shirke01 Trainee

Is it true that Joystick has a more accuracy and precision control then keyboard? Im thinking buy one.

don't know about accuracy, but definitely more intuitive.
if fly helicopters, get one with a twisting stick. you need that for yaw control. it mimics the paddle function.
you need it for planes too, but it is not as critical, and can make do without most of the time.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

shirke01 wrote:

Is it true that Joystick has a more accuracy and precision control then keyboard? Im thinking buy one.

Absolutely, I would never run Flight Simulator without a joy stick!

Pro Member Trainee
skypilot2 Trainee

Anonymous wrote:

I'm looking for a tiny joystick that I can carry in my computer case. I'm talking sub miniature. Does anyone know if there is such a joystick?

Logitech WingMan Action USB 8-Way D Pad Analog Mini Joystick 2 TRIGGERS

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...