Hi,
I'm looking for a freeware 707 with virtual cockpit. Can somebody help me find one?
Thanks!
3 Answers
Try here ➡ www.avsim.com
Or you may want to try here, the aircraft, panels and sounds are seperate downloads though!http://www.simviation.com/hjg/
For freeware 707s Welshflyer's link is the best source. Panels and soundsets can be downloaded separately from the same site. However none of the a/c include a VC and to my knowledge you won't find a freeware 707 with VC anywhere else.
If you insist on a VC, you might have to invest in the CaptainSim Legendary 707, IMO though it's not worth the money. Most times I fly the 707, I fly John Travolta's private Qantas ship -- nice textures 😉
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
Captain