Freeware 767 with virtual cockpit?

Hi
Do any of you know of a good freeware 767 or 757 with a virtual cockpit? Project Opensky was developing a virtual cockpit for their 767, but recently on their fourm they said that the project was dead. From the screenshots it looked amazing,payware quality! I would have to compare it to the Level D 767 cockpit. I hope that the project soon gets up and running again.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

All these have a VC, check through them and see what you like.

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=+virtual+cockpit+&CatID=fs2004ac&Go=Search

Radar

Thanks RadarMan,
I could not find a 767 with a virtual cockpit. But I found the following at Avsim, would it be able to incorporate into the Project Opensky 767 so that a virtual cockpit appears? Search for it as Avsim under the name (Boeing 767 LEVEL D replacement virtual cockpit textures) the file name is vctextures.zip

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...