After installing CFS3 it ran but after a re boot it won't start. I get the flash screen for 2 secs and then nowt. Any ideas?
5 Answers
I don't know if your version already includes the updates or whether the updates will fix this problem.
I only ever had Update v3.1 installed without encountering a problem. Anyway, it won't hurt to read through this page ➡
THANK YOU!!!! That's 2 I owe you now!! 😀
It's all so simple when you get shown the way!! I don't know how I missed it When I looked.
You're a star!
=( I have a close to the same problem, but the only thing is, the 3.1 didnt fix mine, and nether did anything else iv tryed, clean boot, defrag, reinstalls, nothing.... nothing! AHHH!
help?
😕 did you run cfs3 config. first???????
is direct-X up to date?
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
Recently answered
GeneralHow do you fly an ILS approach in Infinite Flight?Fly an ILS approach in Infinite Flight: tune NAV1, intercept correctly, use APPR, fix capture…Read answer →DCS WorldHow do I set up a Logitech X56 HOTAS in DCS World?Set up a Logitech X56 HOTAS profile in DCS World with correct axes, button mapping, tuning…Read answer →MSFSHow do I fly an ILS approach in the Fenix A320 for MSFS?Fly a Fenix A320 ILS approach in MSFS: MCDU setup, ILS tuning, LOC/GS capture, FMA checks…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020?Download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020, check aircraft compatibility, install them correctly and…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain