CFS3 setup with Freetrack

Pro Member Trainee
sandman383 Trainee

Hello
I can't seen to get CFS3 3.1 to work with FREETRACK 1.2 even thought is runs with IL2 with no issues. I have also tried both TIR_ATTACK 1.6 and later 1.7 running with FREETRACK and CFS3 as someone has suggested. Still nothing happens.

Has anyone else had issues with FREETRACK and CFS3?

Any suggestions?

Thank you for your time.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
sandman383 Trainee

It's still an issue!

I still can't seem to get FREETRACK 2.1 - TIRATTACK 1.6 - CFS3 3.1 to work together? Freetrack does work fine in IL2.

I did as you suggested and I did go thought the steps from the link you suggested. However I'm still unable to get FreeTrack-TirAttack-CFS3(OFF) to work together?

If you would check out this link I have a screen shot of the Issues I'm seeing within TIRATTACK? If thats my problem? I'm not sure?

Thank you one and all for your help!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Sorry.
This is the first that I've heard of it also so the best I can do is search.
I can't check that jpg without being signed-in to that site.

Did you contact freetrack.

http://www.free-track.net/english/divers/contact.php

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...