my cfs3 wont work

Mike!HELP! Guest

ive downloaded a copy of cfs3 and ive updated it to 3.1 then applied the 3.1 nocd crack. but when i try to run it its just a black screen and a pop-up says:

A fatal error has occurred.

blah blah blah

Details:
AppName: cfs3.exe AppVer: 3.1.0.30203 ModName: cfs3.exe
ModVer: 3.1.0.30203 Offset: 0021d40b

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I dont know about CFS3 but are you sure that your downloaded files hasnt a corrupted archive or something?

Mike!ok! Guest

ummm its defenitly not curropted

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Mike!HELP! wrote:

ive downloaded a copy of cfs3 and ive updated it to 3.1 then applied the 3.1 nocd crack. but when i try to run it its just a black screen and a pop-up says:

A fatal error has occurred.

I'm just wondering, the No-CD patch that's available at this site states: Compatibility: CFS3.
You've updated CFS3 to 3.1. I read exactly what you're saying and to your credit, you are being very precise. Nevertheless, we do overlook things at times. Of course you might have got your patch at another site... just doublecheck and make sure you've got the right one.
As you probably know for fs9 we have two different patches/cracks, one for fs9 and a different one for the updated fs9.1.
Those patches are not interchangeable. 🤔

it still doesnt work Guest

ive donloaded the cfs3 3.1 crack andit still odesnt work !

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

it still doesnt work wrote:

ive donloaded the cfs3 3.1 crack andit still odesnt work !

Unistall and re-install maybe? Dont Know

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Give us the link to the patch or the site where you downloaded it from.

guest Guest

this happend to me but i had it where it would turn itself off. you may need to reinstall Cfs3. I hated it but it worked.

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

You might want to look in the CFS3 archives, and folders in the start menue, because, it is a very heavy game, so if you check the config, you will be able to change some propertyies that allows you playing the game with less graphics, this is the only way of starting the game (if your probles is about Video card). 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...