microsoft flight simulator X product key

mr_pain29 Guest

I bought a Microsoft FSX and do not have the product key, can someone help me by telling where i can find a key?
pleaseeeeeeeee

mr_pain29@yahoo.com

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

mr_pain29 wrote:

I bought a Microsoft FSX and do not have the product key, can someone help me by telling where i can find a key?
pleaseeeeeeeee

mr_pain29@yahoo.com

Open the little envelope that contains the 2 CDs. Inside is attached a sticker with the product key on it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

this topic shouldn't be in this forum Nope

just next time, put it in the flight simulator X forum. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

How can you legitimately buy FS (X or 9) and not have the product key?

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

yea dude if you downloaded it off a torrent dont think were stupid and ask us for a product key espically since we all have the game an know that the key comes with it.

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Check the date this was posted Gents!!!!!!!!

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

Oh yeah. I just noticed that someone went on a bumping spree 😂

Oops.

Need the produt key .......

Lindas Caroline Guest

We need to stop being fooled by all these brokers and account managers, they scammed me over $100,000 of my investment capital, they kept on requesting for extra funds before a withdrawal request can be accepted and processed, in the end, I lost all my money. All efforts to reach out to their customer support desk had declined, I found it very hard to move on. I was researching and find a broadcast that teaches on how scammed victims can recover their funds, I contacted the email provided for consultation fundsrecoverydesk@hotmail.com and I got feedback after some minutes and I was asked to provide all legal details concerning my investment, I did exactly what they instructed me to do without delay, to my greatest surprise I was able to recover my money back including my profit which my capital generated. I said I will not hold this to myself but share it to the public so that all scammed victims can get their funds back

Pro Member Captain
Ian Stephens (ianstephens) Captain
Ian Stephens is an expert on this topic. Read his bio here.

I understand the frustration of not having a product key for your copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX). It's essential to have the product key for activation to enjoy the complete functionality of the simulator. I'll try my best to guide you in the right direction.

First and foremost, if you have purchased a physical copy of FSX, the product key should be located either on a sticker attached to the CD/DVD sleeve or on a card that was included inside the package. Carefully inspect the packaging to ensure you haven't missed it.

In case you purchased a digital copy of the simulator, the product key should have been sent to you via email. It's worth checking your inbox (including spam and promotions folders) for any emails from the vendor that may contain the key. You might also find it in the account section of the website where you bought the game.

If you still can't find the product key, I would recommend reaching out to the vendor or retailer where you purchased FSX. They might be able to help you retrieve the key or provide you with a replacement if necessary. Keep in mind that sharing or requesting product keys from others is against the software's Terms of Service (ToS) and can lead to potential legal issues.

I hope this information helps you resolve the issue with your FSX product key. If you have any further questions or need assistance with anything related to flight simulation, feel free to ask. We're always here to help fellow simmers!

Happy flying!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...