What can i do? I've lost my product key.

Sorry for my worst English

Hello people,

I lost my product key for FSX Gold Edition. Do anybody know what i can do for a new product key?

Greetzzz Guest.

Don't say that i must buy the game in a shop because i already have the CD for it. DISC 1,2 & Acceleration Expansion Pack.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Ask here, they will tell you who to contact for a new key.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-windows_install?filter=answered

Radar

BlackHawkDown Guest

The Obvious thing to do would be to contact microsoft and ask them. But I do know a way in which you can by-pass the need to enter your product key. I've done it on mine as I had the same problem as you.

Download this: http://www.mediafire.com/?g2xydxyijq168si

Extract the files into your FSX Folder, probably C:/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Flight simulator X/

Done, Restart FSX And Your Done.

skype me if you need help.

benjamin.whindle

TheAwesomeMagnus (Magnus) Guest

Thank you for the link! I also lost my key so I searced on google what I was going to do! But yeah. Thanks! 🙂

RP-C8805 Guest

wow been looking for this one also great help

Pro Member Trainee
bushranger51 Trainee

Thanks for the tip. I had to re-load FSX tonight, and couldn't find the bloody product key. Took your advice and downloaded this link and must say works a treat. The other posts didn't work, and as for asking Microsoft, forget it!

Pro Member Captain
Ian Stephens (ianstephens) Captain
Ian Stephens is an expert on this topic. Read his bio here.

Hello Guest,

No need to worry, I understand your predicament and will do my best to assist you in finding a solution for your lost product key. Your English is perfectly fine, so don't worry about that either.

First and foremost, I'd suggest you check the email account associated with your Microsoft account, as it's possible that you received the product key there when you initially purchased FSX Gold Edition. The email might be buried in your inbox, so be sure to search for keywords like "Flight Simulator X" or "product key."

If you've had no luck locating the key in your email, another option is to contact Microsoft Support. They may be able to help you recover your product key if you provide them with enough information to verify your purchase. You can reach their support page here: https://support.microsoft.com

However, I must mention that since Microsoft Flight Simulator X is an older software, they might not provide support for it anymore. In that case, you could also try reaching out to Dovetail Games, who took over the publishing of FSX: Steam Edition.

As a last resort, you might consider upgrading to a newer flight simulator like Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. This would not only provide you with a new product key but also grant you access to a more advanced and visually stunning simulation experience. You can find more information about Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 here: https://www.flightsimulator.com/

• Check your email for the product key
  • Contact Microsoft Support
  • Contact Dovetail Games
  • Upgrade to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

I hope one of these suggestions helps you resolve your issue. Good luck, and happy flying!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...