I need a commuter TP. What is a good one?

Elkin Guest

I need a good commuter turboprop. I have to get into the smaller places and the 727 and the tu-114 just are not cutting it.

Can someone recommend a good TP? A freeware plane with good exterior, good sounds, panel and such? I would like a 2D interior too! Hope it is not a tall order, but before I spend ages trawling through the forums, I would like some input.

(I saw in another forum where someone said 'Trawling..' I used it from him. I thought it was a great line!!!)

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

www.pmstone.com

If you dont find it there

www.avsim.com

Look for a "Beechcraft 1900D"

If not there, i can send one to you from MSN messenger

Big_Beia@hotmail.com

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

After I read what FEM said I looked at it, a beauty!

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/

Radar

Elkin Guest

Thank you both!!!! I did find a AN-24 that is a complete package like the TU-114. It is great!!!! VC that is very good. A complete interior, sound and,,, it is a good one. Flys well!!

For all you that like the old TP's, Russian etc., this is it!!!

Thanks! I am going for the 1900's!!

Watch out for those cumulogranite.

Yes, Fire_Emblem_Man, can you send it to me?!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Ok. You're already on my yahoo list, i'll talk to you when you get on there and then send it

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

Right on Brother!

Squawk proplinercaptain and you are cleared into bravo airspace

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...