an-24

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

Sorry for the lack of details. Yes!! It is the one in that screenshot that is in maintnace mode. It is SWEET!!! YEAH!! It is sluggish!!! you need to have a long runway and a lot of trim. You can download a manual for it that has english in it.

It is great though. I love the russian planes!!!! Like steam engines! HA! HA! Have you noticed when you go to maint. mode, the gorounding wire comes down?! I really like this plane.

A tip on taxiing use beta on the props. Like the real turbo props do. Sounds cool too!!!!

How do you post shots in your post?!?!

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Sign up for an account here (FEM has one) and then you'll be able to post screenshots that you load to them in your posts here.
You have to use the URL of the screenshot between the two marks.[img][/img]

http://photobucket.com/

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

Wow!!! I took the An 24 up after reading the limited info in the thin manual. That plane has equiptment on it that is nearly,, in every detail different from other aircraft. Anyway, I took off and flew around for a 2.5 flight. I figured out how to use the VOR system, the ILS and some of the Autopilot.

I couldn't figure out the ADF. There is a BIG gauge on the Nav's panel that has a Heading ring and something that adjusts to 50 degrees in both ways,,,,, 😳 😳 😳 . There are many gauges that do not do anything. I messed with them all.

Anyone have anymore luck? Surrender

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...