Hey check out my new Mig-15

Pro Member Trainee
sinebar Trainee

Just got this today. It has a canopy jet and ejector seat but I could capture either one though. It also has working machine guns that fire but I couldn't get those to work. I will have to give tech support an email. It is supose to be able to expose the engine but I can't get that to work either.

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

really nice plane and what airport is that in the background. really nice. 😀 😀

Pro Member Trainee
sinebar Trainee

Taylor wrote:

really nice plane and what airport is that in the background. really nice. 😀 😀

It's Edwards AFB. I like flying out of there because it's easy on the frame rates.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Cool aircraft. 😎

Pro Member First Officer
anonymouse91 First Officer

Nice fighter jet 😀

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

k thanks 😀 😀

Dejablue Guest

Wait, why is there a USAF logo on a MiG15, isnt it a Soviet Union plane?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Dejablue wrote:

No Kum-Sok was a lieutenant in the North Korean Air Force during the Korean War who defected to South Korea. In 1953, he flew his MiG-15 to the Kimpo air base in South Korea, claiming that he wanted to get away from the "red deceit". He received a $100,000 reward for defecting with his aircraft, which he claimed to have not heard about prior to his defection. He later emigrated to the United States, graduated from the University of Delaware, married and became a US citizen. He was joined in the U.S by his mother, who had been evacuated from North Korea. The aircraft was brought to Dayton, Ohio were it was given US markings and test flown by Chuck Yeager and other test pilots. The aircraft currently is on display at the United States Air Force Museum in Dayton, OH.

CRJCapt wrote:

Dejablue wrote:

No Kum-Sok was a lieutenant in the North Korean Air Force during the Korean War who defected to South Korea. In 1953, he flew his MiG-15 to the Kimpo air base in South Korea, claiming that he wanted to get away from the "red deceit". He received a $100,000 reward for defecting with his aircraft, which he claimed to have not heard about prior to his defection. He later emigrated to the United States, graduated from the University of Delaware, married and became a US citizen. He was joined in the U.S by his mother, who had been evacuated from North Korea. The aircraft was brought to Dayton, Ohio were it was given US markings and test flown by Chuck Yeager and other test pilots. The aircraft currently is on display at the United States Air Force Museum in Dayton, OH.

Oh, okay. It's a nice plane too.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...