Product key

Ancica Guest

Crying or Very sad I've lost my product key for FSX.Can anybody send me a product key? Crying or Very sad

If not here then on my e-mail: ana_ticac@yahoo.com

Answers 13 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

How did you lose your product key? and one post should do.

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan (737FLIER) First Officer

You can't give product keys. You can use it on one computer only. So if you really lost your product key (which I have no clue how you could have) then there is nothing you can do. Sorry.

LOL

Pro Member Trainee
Ancica Trainee

Embarassed Then I'm really gonna kill myself for losing product key!!!!

x pilot Guest

try ring microsoft and tell them, see if they believe or unlucky for having to go buy another copy!

Ancica wrote:

Embarassed Then I'm really gonna kill myself for losing product key!!!!

you can get the product for only $60.
no need to kill yourself

x pilot Guest

thats dere! for that pice you could probably buy a new game with the dvd etc on ebay or amazon!

Guest42 Guest

The product key is on a sticker inside the case with your DVDs. So unless you've somehow managed to lose the *entire* box, DVDs and all, you're trying to get a key for an illegal copy. I doubt you'll have much luck with that here.

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

The product key is TAPED to the box???

Pro Member First Officer
Jim (jellrod) First Officer

yes...its this little silver thing with teeth cut into it so it fits the lock in the PC..... 😂

Pro Member Trainee
Andrew Graver (barkoman) Trainee

Right... 😂

Pro Member Trainee
Bob Suchowierski (Bob-Ski) Trainee

Ancica wrote:

Crying or Very sad I've lost my product key for FSX.Can anybody send me a product key? Crying or Very sad

If not here then on my e-mail: ana_ticac@yahoo.com

Call Microsoft they can walk you through the process to verify that you have a LEGAL!!!! COPY on your computer. What did you do with the box it came in? Sounds like, to us, ....well..... I'm not going to that place.

Bob

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Each DVD package has a different key code, you can't use another packages key for disks that it was not designed to open, that would be a really poor anti-pirate system if it did.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...