Fsx and concorde poll

Would you like a Concorde in fsx and from whom?
yes
87%
 87%  [ 7 ]
no
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Please specify from whom

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Jim (jellrod) First Officer

I would answer "from whom" if I knew who the "whom" were. I'm a newbie at this Flight sim stuff. All I know is that it would be a kick to fly one, regardless of who codes it for FSX.

Unless you are talking about the livery Air France or British Air. If that be the case - I choose British.

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

I agree it would be a great machine to keep flying in the virtua sky's and to keep the spirit of Concorde alive and well I know that stssim or something like tht is developing a concorde for fsx but im not sure when its ging to be ready

Pro Member First Officer
rowcoach First Officer

if you look under Civil Jets on this site, you'll find a Concord that you can download. I played with it a little last night. I guess the engines won't start on their own, so read the READ ME file first. Some of the panel files are from an earlier version of FS so they won't work in FSX. If you take it for what it is and knowing that there are few if any Concords available to FSX, it really isn't half bad. The download comes with 5 different textures and it looks like the nose is controlled automatically.

the truth abou Guest

In the fields nikki blushed red she said to me slave you have been punished enough she said to me slave you are back with us again she said stroking the hair from out of my thrusts taking us further to our orgasm shattered the silence. Guards hurriedly did their work as julie publicly and thoroughly.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...