Game Park patrol - Cant find him

Pro Member Trainee
Taylor Crockett (taylorc) Trainee

im on the africa mission and i cant find the elephand can any1 give me directions from the jeep

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
GUEST Guest

hi, that's the first time I try to post a pic so hope it shows... if you can see it then just look at the LAT and LON and you'll get the location ...... of just fly 15 miles SW from your main camp ( NOT the park )at a heading of 270.
Hope this helps

GUEST Guest

sorry a heading of 250

Pro Member First Officer
rowcoach First Officer

it isn't too far from the jeep. You get sent in the wrong direction first. Just fly around for a bit until your guide tells you to go back up to the jeep. Make sure you're low enough. After you cross the road and pass the jeep, head west.

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

don't look for the elephant. make the elphant look for you!
1)cover your entire body with peanut butter
2)sit under a tree
3)wait for elephant to come
works everytime!

Pro Member First Officer
rowcoach First Officer

last time I checked, such behavior is illegal in most of the lower 48 states.

Pro Member First Officer
JLangevin First Officer

... then fortunately for him, hes in Africa Wink You dont see too many baby elephants just wondering around LA, or NY, or even Oaklahoma for that matter!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...