any1 know where there is an oil rig in free flight ❓
3 Answers
In FS9 there was one off Corpus Cristy Texas and Is probably there in FSX.
You can install these, read carefully.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2915/fsx-gps-oil-rig-scenery/

There is one just of the coast of Georgia and South Carolina border (Atlantic Ocean). Take off from KSAV. Follow the coast NE and you will find it. Just a few miles off the coast. No helicopter pad I could see. Then again I flew by it in an F-16 at over 790 KIAS!!!!
Hehe.... 😂 😉
Thanks all 🍻
P.S. I found out the rig in the oil rig mission is in free flight (right near intersection KEROS just look
)
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Chief Captain
First Officer