FSX Service Pack 1 Information

Pro Member First Officer
jetman35 First Officer

I have been doing some checking online and reading various forms and found that SP1 will be released on April 30th. The size of the update will be around 200 Meg.

fyi 😀

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
GoodisonBlue First Officer

cool, not long to wait 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

lol i dont get it, I installed FSX about 2 months ago and it did work with SP2. SP2 is an update to your computer, without it your FSx wont instal, you can get server pack even NOW ! just go control panel, then aurtomatic updates, go to the website look for new real updates and thats it, SP2 should be there or look up in google to find about SP2, cuz I am playing FSX for few months and it realed the SP2.

Pro Member First Officer
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

tiger7881 wrote:

lol i dont get it, I installed FSX about 2 months ago and it did work with SP2. SP2 is an update to your computer, without it your FSx wont instal, you can get server pack even NOW ! just go control panel, then aurtomatic updates, go to the website look for new real updates and thats it, SP2 should be there or look up in google to find about SP2, cuz I am playing FSX for few months and it realed the SP2.

SP1 for FSX not XP. A patch.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Michaelvg1 First Officer

Wait a second. I have to pay for SP1?

Pro Member First Officer
GoodisonBlue First Officer

Michaelvg1 wrote:

Wait a second. I have to pay for SP1?

Nooooo

It's free, de nada, zilch

Pro Member First Officer
Michaelvg1 First Officer

OK. Thanks

Pro Member First Officer

RadarMan wrote:

tiger7881 wrote:

SP1 for FSX not XP. A patch.

Radar

LOL thx radarman, I guess i didnt understand what it was about it.

Pro Member First Officer
JLangevin First Officer

Where do you see April 30th? Phil has never posted a date of release... do not give out wrong information.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...