Jet Truck Race

Pro Member Trainee
oakley26 Trainee

Hi all

I was wondering if the jet truck race comes in the deluxe version, the normal one or is it a download? ive got the normal version 🙂

thanks 😀

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

i never heard of it, and i have the stanard version. must be deluxe
😀

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

The jet truck does come in the deluxe. I remember it doing it thousand times before I can get it just right to pass that mission.

Pro Member Trainee
oakley26 Trainee

shame i dont have deluxe. is it possible to copy the files for the mission and put it on the downloads section for FSX?

thanks 😀

Pro Member Trainee
flightMike Trainee

yes it does i have it the only differnce in deluxe is you can be a ATC in multyplayer Surprised Surprised

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...