BAGAGE TRUCK MOVING TOWARDS PLANE

Pro Member First Officer
bawns First Officer

CAN SOME ONE TELL ME HOW TO GET THE BAGAGE TRUCK TO MOVE TOWARDS THE PLANE AND UNLOAD AND LOAD fsx

Answers 30 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

bawns wrote:

CAN SOME ONE TELL ME HOW TO GET THE BAGGAGE TRUCK TO MOVE TOWARDS THE PLANE AND UNLOAD AND LOAD FSX

Your Caps Lock key was accidentally left activated, press again to disengage.

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

CRJCapt wrote:

bawns wrote:

CAN SOME ONE TELL ME HOW TO GET THE BAGGAGE TRUCK TO MOVE TOWARDS THE PLANE AND UNLOAD AND LOAD FSX

Your Caps Lock key was accidentally left activated, press again to disengage.

My observations tell me that the felon actually hit the Caps Lock key before writing the three last letters in his post. Why he did so is yet undiscovered.

EDIT: Later examinations indicate that the quote in CRJCapt's post is fake. This can be seen by noticing how "FSX" is written, and how "BAGAGE" is spelled. In the original post it is spelled "BAGAGE" whereas in CRJCapt's post, it is spelled "BAGGAGE".

This should be looked into by a mod or an admin. Thank you for your attention.

Pro Member First Officer
bawns First Officer

it seem like the last guy really has too much time on his hand or something. i thought i was getting some help in this instance but what i get is this guy/gal who is nuts, check yourself man. we are flight simmers not NUT JOBS. thanks for no help.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

bawns wrote:

it seem like the last guy really has too much time on his hand or something. i thought i was getting some help in this instance but what i get is this guy/gal who is nuts, check yourself man. we are flight simmers not NUT JOBS. thanks for no help.

Posting in all caps is considered shouting, and therefore, rude. The perfect solution would be if no one replied to posts in all caps.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Posting in all caps is considered shouting, and therefore, rude. The perfect solution would be if no one replied to posts in all caps.

Or just reply with caps and shout back 🙂)

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

haha, this is hilarious

Pro Member Chief Captain

Like that'll work. 🙄

Pro Member First Officer
bawns First Officer

can some one help me slove this problem i just want the baggage trucks to come to my plane. sorry about that guys i did now know that CAP LETTERS is shoothing. help me out here

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

bawns wrote:

can some one help me slove this problem i just want the baggage trucks to come to my plane. sorry about that guys i did now know that CAP LETTERS is shoothing. help me out here

And people were helping you. The post directly beneath your's provides you with the information you need.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Hmmm, while I could find
Fuel Truck (request) SHIFT+F

I couldn't find a baggage truck request. Maybe we should all start shouting. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

The post by RM should help you, let us know if it doesn't. SeanGa was just kidding, no need for name calling.

SeanGa-Sharp eye, I just thought I'd spell check the entire post. 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain

I will say it again. I can find how to call a fuel truck, but not a baggage truck.

Do I need to SHOUT? 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

SeanGa wrote:

EDIT: Later examinations indicate that the quote in CRJCapt's post is fake. This can be seen by noticing how "FSX" is written, and how "BAGAGE" is spelled. In the original post it is spelled "BAGAGE" whereas in CRJCapt's post, it is spelled "BAGGAGE".

This should be looked into by a mod or an admin. Thank you for your attention.

Oh my god is a conspiracy!!!!! Are you flippin serious?

Pro Member Chief Captain

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

DanAirx Guest

Everyone keeps linking to the same keyboard list in every thread of this type, however I can't find the baggage truck command, if someone actually knows the key combination would they be so kind as to add it here please, as opposed to just linking to the command list. Thanks.

Pro Member Chief Captain

I don't think anyone knows. Shift+F is for fuel trucks, but baggage trucks aren't on the list.

It might be possible that all those who have provided the link, haven't actually read what they linked to. 🙄

That said, FSX is still new and no one has had time to become an expert yet. If someone dixcovers how to call baggage trucks, hopefully, they will post it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

bawns wrote:

You could have fooled me. BTW, the 'last guy' you're referring to has a name.
I'm the last person to expect niceties for the sake of being nice but common courtesy is never out of place.

Now go to your room! You're grounded

SeanGa wrote:

My observations tell me that the felon actually hit the Caps Lock key before writing the three last letters in his post. Why he did so is yet undiscovered.

LOL....that is so funny

Pro Member Trainee
pearlygatesuk Trainee

OK, I did this the other night (in the 737-800_. Not sure if its right but give it a go.

I had to taxi in to a gate.

I then Turned off my engines (Ctrl+Shift+F1)
Applied the parking brake (Ctrl+ . )
Flicked the battery switch (Used the switch on the overhead panel).
I then opened both exits on my plane (this can be tricky) (Shift+E for main exit - Shift+E followed rapidly by 2 to open the baggage door).
The conveyor truck came out to my plane and a baggage truck followed him.
Then I pressed Ctrl+J, this extends the tunnel thing to the exit so your (virtual) passengers can get off

Finally I pressed (CAPS LOCK) to ensure that I typed this correctly Wink

Only joking

Hope this helps

Pearly

If you open your cargo doors the baggage truck will move in to possition. And its that simple

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

ALSO!!!!!!!!! for anyone who doesnt know......

in controls right above where it says Fuel-Repair just assign that key....

i really wish people would read the Stickeys...and just read plain and simple english....

Smity03 Guest

HEY JARJAR! thats not the point!!! we're trying to get the baggage truck to attach to the a/c! not refuel and repair!!!! ❗

Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

[quote="SeanGa]

This should be looked into by a mod or an admin. Thank you for your attention.[/quote]

LMAO! We all make spelling errors.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

Smity03 wrote:

HEY JARJAR! thats not the point!!! we're trying to get the baggage truck to attach to the a/c! not refuel and repair!!!! ❗

um "refuel and Baggage" WORK THE SAME!

I know what im talking about....

Murfi wrote:

why?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Murfi wrote:

why?

Go away anonymous intruder! You are NOT welcome!!

Tailhook wrote:

Buzz off, kid.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

Buzz off, kid.

I will not! I'm quite prepared to continue with this stupidity until someone complains or a moderator will lock the topic.

I have absolutely no respect for anonymous, rude intruders like yourself. If you want to continue, you'd better quit your daytime job and buckle down Devil

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Locked!

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...