Cessna 182

Pro Member Trainee
Nicolii Trainee

Does anyone have a good link to a Cessna 182 for FSX? I miss 82 from 2004 and would like to find a replacement that works well with the new version.

Thanks
Nico

Answers 14 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

Ill say I have all of their aircraft. I love em.

Pro Member Trainee
Nicolii Trainee

Thanks, download the 182 !!!

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

I trying to remember this one aircraft like aerosoft something but it wasnt a cessna it was a beechcraft and you can open the window etc. Very realistic.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

jerseyjew wrote:

The FS2004 won't work in FSX????? Crying or Very sad
Thats not good to see twenty bucks for a aircraft with thousands of texures
that you will never use! 😳
And typical rape case Corenado will expect everybody else to come up with more textures! and offer all them textures just to sell there product!
Wow see a buck grab it.

They are one of the few that offer a free patch for all of their aircraft downloads to make the 2004 ones you bought compatible in FSX.

Read the site!

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

jerseyjew wrote:

ROFL OH I was just joking. But, do any of the original default FS2004 aircraft and gauges work in FSX?????? 😕

This is another joke, right?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

jerseyjew wrote:

😳 JOKE????!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLZ answer the question? 🙄

Well, it sure sounded like a joke!!!!!!!!

Why would anyone in their right mind move fs9 default a/c into fsx?????

But, do any of the original default FS2004 aircraft and gauges work in FSX??????

I would have thought that the gauges issue would be common knowledge by now. Wacko

😁

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

ok yea having fs9 ac instead of a fsx vc. Sound very smart.

jersey jew Guest

Baby Why did you edit and take out ALL the Questions, and edit and change your answers??????????????
Did it sound better and become more acceptable this way now? Baby

jerseyjew Guest

Well, it sure sounded like a joke!!!!!!!!

Why would anyone in their right mind move fs9 default a/c into fsx?????

ok yea having fs9 ac instead of a fsx vc. Sound very smart.

Shouln't the answer be?--Why would any reputable commercial add on in there right mind sell you a FS2004 designed aircraft for FSX????? 🙄
I agree whole heartedly, "Corenado" is not being very smart on this issue!
Liar Whistle Whistle Whistle Liar

Pro Member Trainee
lorincz Trainee

Nicolii wrote:

Does anyone have a good link to a Cessna 182 for FSX? I miss 82 from 2004 and would like to find a replacement that works well with the new version.

Thanks
Nico

Nico, check your inbox.
cheers
JL

Pro Member Trainee
Greyson Bassett (greystone) Trainee

I have DL'd the SimWesterly 3 mission from David Crandall which requires a Cessna 182S to complete. He says this aircraft is included in the FSX package. I have the Acceleration Pack, but this bird does not appear in my SimObjects folder nor in the overall list of aircraft when I call up Free Flight. I get this message at the decision point:

“Aircraft Initialization Failure Cessna Skylane 182S Paint1”

So. Was the Skylane originally in the FSX pack or did the AP delete it or what?

Confused.

Greystone

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

The C182 is NOT a default a/c in FSX.

The two Cessnas available are:

C172

C208B

Pro Member Trainee
Greyson Bassett (greystone) Trainee

Tailhook,

Thx, David said he still had the 182 from FS9 and is changing the XML to reflect a 172 accordingly.

Greystone

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...