Spot view trouble, help please

NSX Guest

Hi all,

I'm still having trouble with spot view. Sometimes it zoomes in so far it's making the plane look silly and the view is un-flyable.
I made a screenie so you can see for yourself, this is made after zooming out as far as it would go.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Tom (cthiggin) First Officer

I had this problem about a month ago - FROM MEMORY, his either "w" or "a" and it will toggle back to your normal mode - and you are correct - it looks silly - you should see it at a large airport gate if you want to see "silly" - Hope this helps.
cthiggin 😂

NSX Guest

Tried it, no succes. The "A" switches views, and "W" doesn't do anything.
But thanks for trying!
Cheers, NSX

NSX Guest

Sorry for double posting but......I FOUND A FIX FOR THIS 😀 😀 😀

It's actually quite simpel. When this nasty bug shows just do this.
Hold CTRL and press(&hold) + You'll see the camera point getting further and further away. Just keep doing this until your at normal distance for 0.30 zoom and voila: fixed 😎

Cheers, NSX

Pro Member First Officer
Tom (cthiggin) First Officer

I remember now that "you" found it - It's definately the camera view point. Thanks for "refreshing" my aging memory -
cthiggin

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...