Spot-plane viewing angle

Pro Member Trainee
blackrose31 Trainee

Hi there. Maybe I'm being a bit thick here but how do you view the plane from different angles in the spot plane view? In previous versions, e.g. FS2000 and FS2002 you could go into view options and a red line would be present in the 3D view. You could click on this and move it to view the plane from different angles. This does not seem to be present in FS2004 so I'm stuck with a side-view only. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

With your Num Lock on use keys on Num pad 1 to 9 for different view angles

Pro Member Trainee
blackrose31 Trainee

Cheers mate! I will try that! Why have FS2004 done away with the red line on the 3D preview? It says in the manual that it's still there so maybe it's just me?

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Yes I remember the red line....but its gone Mad
You can change the views as davec says,plus once have picked your veiw via the num pad if you hit Alt to bring up the tool bar at the top you can alter the hight and distance(but it reverts to the default once you change views)

Hope it helps

TTT

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...