How to Ban or Eject Players from FSX Multiplayer Host

Pro Member Trainee
Jack (CaptainDale) Trainee

How do you ban or eject as it is put, players from a host session because I keep getting people messing about on my session and I am warning them that they will be ejected but they carry on and I dont know how to eject them! Will somebody please tell me how! There doesn't seem to be any icon or anything to let you know.

Thanks in advance! PLEASE!

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee

WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE ANWSER!!! I NEED TO KNOW!

You can deffinately kick if you have SP1

Pro Member Trainee

what is SP1? I didnt realise you needed programmes to simply kick someone from the game that you are hosting?

And with SP1, how Can I kick someone?

Pro Member Trainee
Sven2157 Trainee

SP 1 is the new service pack for FSX. If you download and install it, just like a windows update, you can right click on a players name is the chat box and choose kick player.

Now my question.....

Does anyone know how I can ban players from Multi-Player?

Also does anyone know how I can exit to the briefing room, as the host, without ending the server session?

Thanks,

Sven2157
SV2157

Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

If you don't want certain individuals playing on your server then make your flight password protect so that only ones that you invite will be able to fly with you.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...