My friend, a flight instructor, is teaching me how to fly a Cessna 172. When we are in multiplayer mode, he can host me, but I cannot host him. He is running MFSX Deluxe and so am I. His OS is Windows XP and mine is Windows 7. I have checked my security settings and have allowed GameSpy and MFSX past my firewall and we both have the same part setting range. When he shares his aircraft with me, it flys erratic sometimes. Can anyone out there give me some good ideas to fix this problem. I believe my plane would work fine in multiplayer, if I am hosting. Thanks, guys.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee