FS9 / FSX Anti Aliasing Problems SOLVED!

Pro Member First Officer
Dan Young (dannyboy2005) First Officer

FS9 / FSX Anti Aliasing Problems no longer.

Are you getting problems with jaggeredy edges in FSX or FS9 with a Nvidia Graphics Crad? If so read on.

1) Uninstall old graphics card driver (Control Panel -> Add / Remove Hardware -> "Nvidia Drivers".

2) Restart PC.

3) Inset the "Driver Disk" that came with your Nvidia Graphics Card.

4) Install the driver.

5) Restart PC.

6) Download latest drievers from Nvidia website.

7) Install the driver you just downloaded (Do NOT uninstall the driver you just installed from your Nvidia Disk)

😎 Restart PC

9 )Once you're logged back on go to your system try where the Clcok is.. Follow the screenshots.

Now, you should get smooth edges.

I have used this to solve my problem on the 8800 GTX - I Assume that this will work on all Nvidia Cads.

Any questions/ problems then please contact me.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Very well explained and composed. Thanks for sharing Dannyboy!
🍻

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...