My FSX VA.

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Hey guys, as you know I joined Virtual Airlines called "Toronto Pearson ATC" its really fun there and we got many aircrafts with different liveries. This one is 757 TPATC airlines. I was taking off at evening from vancuver international, and just something came t my mind I have to show this screenshots of what I saw. Please enjoy. All screenshots are sunset 😉 Please leave a comments after loking this post.

Thanks for watching !!! 😀

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest

your attitude is a bit high ?

Pro Member First Officer

Anonymous wrote:

your attitude is a bit high ?

🙄 eh...no. I was just climbing at FL150 to FL320. So these are screenshots taken while climbing 😉

very nice screen shots !

very high resolution !

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Very nice shots, love the paint scheme. Try to not catch the menu bar next time. Overall, good job. 👍

Pro Member First Officer

THX. How can I get rid of it?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

tiger7881 wrote:

THX. How can I get rid of it?

Take the screen shot in full screen mode, the menu bar won't be visible. Go to [Views] on the top menu and select full screen.

Pro Member First Officer

ty

Pro Member First Officer
Jim (jellrod) First Officer

And this VA has FSX Aircraft with VC? WOW - been looking for one for a long time!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...