Multiplayer crashes after a few minutes of gameplay...

Cheesemadjimbob Guest

Good evening all,

After installing service pack one and going, for a few minutes on my own multiplayer server the whole of FSX 'crashes'. It freezes with a loading mouse. This doesnt happen when I'm not playing multiplayer. Does anyone have any soloutions?

Cheers,
James

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Todd (ohboy710) Trainee

same problem with me. The multiplayer crashes all the time with me, but just regular flight works just fine. Sometimes it crashes on the initial loading, and sometimes just random during mutiplayer.

Pro Member Trainee
cwaterwo Trainee

Me Too!!!

After a couple of minutes of flight the computer crashes. A brief blue screen with an error, Lack Of Physical Memory".

I'm running 2GB of RAM, and a MSI6600GT PCI-E 128M Video Card.

I've just started multiplayer after years of simming and love it, please someone provide your thoughts on a resolution.

Regards

Chris

Pro Member Trainee
bar10dah Trainee

Mine crashes too. But, only for freeflight. I've never done a multiplayer game. It never crashed before SP1.

Radeon Mobility 1400 video card.

Pro Member Trainee
shylock (scottyboy39) Trainee

mine too right in the middle of blue angels practice

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...