airplane that breaks

Pro Member Trainee
KIMOMARTIN Trainee

is there a plane with parts break?

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
anonymouse91 First Officer

You can't really have a visual breakup of aircraft at the moment though a future addon could try to add that feature. You can have failures though such as landing gear failure or engine fires (which is visible)

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

well thre is a flight sim flight unlimited 3 I belive I had it and that little crash and freeze screen never came up but you actaully saw and heared the wings fuselage break off and other damadge its an old sim pretty cool also if you drove into the water you actually saw the plane sink

Pro Member First Officer
JLangevin First Officer

I actually have the flight unlimited series... I still do in fact. I should load it up and see what happens, lol

Pro Member Trainee
gmphap1 Trainee

there actually is a plane for FSX that breaks. its a dornier 27 from areosoft here is the link: http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/iboshop.cgi?showd490!0,4651427310,D10513

Pro Member First Officer
JLangevin First Officer

What actually breaks on it? I see that propeller will be damaged if it hits the gound, but there are other aircraft that do that already. We are talking about showing the airplane hit the ground, break apart, and catch fire, etc...

Sure, no one wants to "glorify" a plane crash, but if its going to be "as real as it gets" it needs to have both the good and the bad.... not just a green box that pops up and says "You Crashed"

Pro Member Trainee
gmphap1 Trainee

if you touch down to hard the instruments and panel break and the engine breaks if you run it on to high a rpm and other stuff

Pro Member Trainee
gmphap1 Trainee

there is also another simulator that you can set it to where if you go overspeed or touch down to hard the wings visually come off. its fun to purposely touch down and then you r wing comes off and you rool over upside down. heres the website http://www.x-plane.com/

Pro Member Trainee
KIMOMARTIN Trainee

the do-27 is awesome but is to fragile and breakable that u cant have much fun with it with out constantly having to land and repair the propeller,engine,control surfaces or cleaning the wind shield and much more that i dont want to spend squeezing in and get into details with.thanks though.

Pro Member Trainee
KIMOMARTIN Trainee

oh and if your wondering why i left out some words on the replie about the do-27 it was because i posted it late last night and couldn't think st
straight

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...