HI simmers. Just wondering if any of you can suggest some neat places to fly and what plane would be best. I just want to see the FSX World. For example, does the Niagara Falls exist? How does it look?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
1 Answers
well for scenic places I suggest Princess Juiliana, St Martin, Honolulu, Kodiak if you like winter places.
If you just want some fun flights KATL-KSLC, KATL-KBQK, KATL-KDEN, KATL-KDFW, KDEN-KSCL, all are fun. KBQK is my hometown airport/yeah i like to fly out of there alot.
ugh....
Seatle Tacoma-KLAX, San Diego-KJFK, Chicago- KFLL.
those are just among the many that I fly in FS
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain