flights flights flights

Pro Member First Officer
rickypig112 First Officer

hi all

can anyone offer any good long haul flights for me to do. i like the good 12 or 13 hour ones. so far i have done

heathrow - kuala lumpur

Heathrow - Changi

Heathrow - Hong Kong

any other ideas for me, they dont have to be from heathrow though.

also can anyone offer and nice short haul flights? about an hour long. i wont list the flights i have done short haul as there is too many.

thanks in advance

from Ricki the Aussie

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
bb27 Guest

Denver CO to Sydney Australia 7400+ miles.

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

Buenos Aires to Santiago(IFR),is a nice little flight, which gets interesting when you have to drop like a stone as soon as you have cleared the "Andes" for the approach to Santiago. 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

violentviolet wrote:

Buenos Aires to Santiago(IFR),is a nice little flight, which gets interesting when you have to drop like a stone as soon as you have cleared the "Andes" for the approach to Santiago. 😎

That is hardly long haul, although it is interesting.

How about a round the world?? Do maybe 6 hours everyday or whatever you feel like!!

Pro Member First Officer

thanks people. any other suggestions?

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

violentviolet wrote:

That is hardly long haul, although it is interesting.

also can anyone offer and nice short haul flights? about an hour long. i wont list the flights i have done short haul as there is too many.

Pro Member First Officer

for the Buenos Aires to Santiago flight can you give me the sirport codes please. thank you much appreciated.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

i enjoy miami to atlanta atlanta to salt lake then back again

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

Heres a trip an editor for Airways Magazine did,
He went:

GRU-SCL

SCL-AKL

AKL-SYD

SYD-NRT

HKG-DXB

DXB-BAH

BAH-IST

IST-CDG

CDG-HEL

HEL-ARN

ARN-LHR

LHR-CDG

CDG-MAD

MAD-GRU

GRU-SCL

Total flight time=76 hrs. 13 min.
miles flown: 21,158 (34,051 km)
longest leg: SCL-AKL, 6,011 mi. (9,674 km)

The editor was gone for 25 days, and flew on 6 airlines. He paid less than $8,000 to visit 13 countries. 😀 😀 😀

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

rickypig112 wrote:

for the Buenos Aires to Santiago flight can you give me the sirport codes please. thank you much appreciated.

See this link:

http://www.airlinecodes.co.uk/aptcodesearch.asp

You can search by code to find the city, or by city to find the code - IATA or ICAO. Take care - there is more than one Santiago in the world 😂

Pro Member Trainee
chrissie Trainee

Sam Francisco to Frankfurt. That's about 11 hrs on a boeing 767.

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

Short haul flights were also included people. p.s. even "General Chang" said it is an interesting flight!,praise indeed.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...