Suggested Links

Pro Member First Officer
Michaelvg1 First Officer

I recently installed Acceleration and reset my fsx.cfg file. I'm interested in links that may provide suggested settings for the graphics within the program and perhaps some suggested setting for my Nvidia card using nHancer...
I remember a while back seeing a lot of useful info but forgot where it all is.
Thanks guys.
I have not used the software in a while.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
papab Trainee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.highflightsimulations.com/

Found this web site several months ago.

Many add-on files for autogen and a complete listing of FSX tweaks that has really streamlined my system.They have answered all of my questions the same day. They also have suggested settings for the Nvidia & ATI cards. Also have tweaks for the .CFG file.

I know that everyone is always looking for great add-ons and additional aircraft. They have a new release of the Super Connie( for SP1/SP Acceleration). All of his freeware has a setup.exe file for installing-could not be easier!

You need to go take a look, sites like this one make the flight sim world exciting!
Papab

!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...