WILCO 777

Pro Member First Officer
bawns First Officer

i baught a wilco feelthere 777 and downloaded it but i had to wipe my system. can some one tell me where can i redownload the 777 from and by the way dont ever buy any product from them because there technical support just sucks or completely nonexsistent. you never get any response from them and i paid is $45 U.S for the dame plane. as you can see i am pretty bitter Mad

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
FlightSimX Trainee

You should be able to just log in to your account and re-download it.

Cheers,

Mark

Pro Member First Officer
mdaskalos First Officer

But back up the installation file onto a CD somewhere; the purchase is good for only three downloads of the program.

I've gotten a response back from every message I've sent them (also a 777 customer). I've found the quality of the response somewhat uneven, but they will forward a message around in the company until someone can give an answer.

Also, don't just use the info@wilco link, but use there support e-mail form. Of course it requires you to put in your download authorization code.

They also have a forum they frequent, but the 777 section has been locked since December. But some answer for the 777 ca nalso be found in other sections, where you'll see the developers respond quite frequently.

mdaskalos

Pro Member First Officer
mdaskalos First Officer

Hey, I just noticed you're the same guy that I talked with on this plane back in April.

Why don't you state your problem here, and maybe I can offer something.

If the problem is that you're unable to download the thing because when you wiped the computer you lost the authorization code, then ask Wilco if they will simply e-mail the code back to the e-mail address to which it was originally sent.

I misspelled my e-mail address when I initially bought the thing, so I never got the code. I wrote them on the subject and they sent the code to the corrected address, then I was set to go. As I recall, their response at that time was a bit snooty, but they still set me up with the code. All other times I've written them, they've been polite as well as responsive.

mdaskalos

Pro Member First Officer
bawns First Officer

for some reason they just dont respond to my continuous emails after email its like some one just getting $45 US dollars for nothing. that sucks.

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

bawns you said it bro!!!! I bought their Airbus Series 1 and ordered it and got it in april. Since then I still could not get it to work and their stupid support system is screwed up. I will list my exact problem and they will respond in like the next 6 days saying some stupid question I already answered. Do not buy anything from these guys just get their products from a torrent or some crap because they suck although their products if they work are cool. Dont expect anything from their support you will be better off asking the questions on these forums or some other sim forums.

Pro Member First Officer
mdaskalos First Officer

bawls327,

Try this link:

http://www.iemit.com/forum/

It's the forum for feelthere.com, the developer of the Airbus for Wilco (and the 777). The developers are there, and answer many questions every day.

They're thin-skinned, sensitive to everyone "signing" their posts, and are touchy whenever they think they have been flamed, but they are there.

bawns wrote:

for some reason they just dont respond to my continuous emails after email...

THAT mystery is starting to solve itself, it would seem.

mdaskalos

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

Thanks for the help but they didnt even post on my topic. They did but it was what game fs2004 or fsx and that was like the only responce. Basically I spent like 60$ or so for this stupid plane that doesnt work.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...