hello everyone , i have downloaded the AES 1.9.2 and i want the aircraft parameters for the default B777 used in FS2004. if possible , can someone give me the parameters for the Wilco Boeing 777 ?
2 Answers
1. Why 1.9.2? Current version is 2.04
2. You have AES and you want parameters? If you have AES then do it yourself, thats what your suspost to do, it isnt hard at all.
u may feel its not at all hard , but it plucks my hair out of my body , but i still dont get it to work. can't u just check your parameters and post them over here ?
actually i am interested only on the moving jetways thats why i downloaded AES.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Captain