do south african airways operate an a330? i'm sure i've seen one at FAJS i've got a nice one downloaded so just wondering if it was real or not cheers? oh do they have a 767 aswell? 😕
4 Answers
They seem to have a very nice fleet of aircraft.

wow looks pretty nice😀
wish i could own one of them😛
Yip - SAA do operate an A330, as the livery is included with the superb "Just Flight PSS A330/340 Professional" add-on.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
Captain