PSS A330

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hi,

I would like to know how to set the speed on the PSS A330?

Thanks and I don't know how to program it in the FMC or anything like that.

😀

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Modern downloads and addons for FS2004 are centralised around the FMC, for realism. In the real world, pilots don't get up the GPS, and let the Autopilot just fly along the pretty pink line until they get to the airport.
The FMC controls take off speeds, rate of climbs, altitudes, waypoints, fuel consumption, descents, rate of descents, timing of descents and works out V speeds for every stage in the flight. This means that you need to learn how to program the FMC if you want the flight to be realistic and control direction and speed. I'm sure it came with a lot of documentation that you'll have to read through. I bought the LDS 767, the PMDG 747 and the PMDG 737 and have only just learnt (within the past few days) how to program the FMC for flight. Prior to that, I tried what you are trying now, and just try and fly it like any other FS9 aircraft - it doesn't work 😞

Good luck! 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

The PSS A330, didn't come with any documentation - I did get the download version.

I only get a fuel Utility, and a Panel Configuration Utility 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Go to www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk and click on Support on the left and go to Product Manuals. (You'll need to make an account if you haven't already - its quick and easy). There are the manuals you need to use to fly the PSS A330 and they have demonstration flight aids to help you 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Ah Thank You Jon 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...